Starting at from the left
1. Incandescent flashlight - krypton bulb, two D-cell batteries - (36 lumens)
2. Bike flashlight - 3watt Cree LED bulb, four AAA alkaline batteries - (100 lumens)
3. Zebralight H502 flood headlamp - XM-L LED bulb, no reflector, one AA battery - (260 lumens)
4. Zebralight S6330 flashlight - three XM-L LED bulbs, three 18650 li-ion batteries - (2,700 lumens)
And now for the beam photos:
1. Incandescent flashlight
2. Bike flashlight
4. Zebralight S6330 flashlight
Ok, so it was a little unfair to put the S6330 against lesser flashlights since it's rated for 10 times the output of the next best light on the list. But how about a comparison with something with similar ratings, like a car flashing its high beams.
The test scene. Looking down my driveway towards a for-sale sign approximately 60ft away.
High beams (four H7 automotive halogen lamps, maximum 1,500 lumens each)
And the bike flashlight for kicks
All beam photos taken at the same exposure: 4 seconds at f5.6 at iso200